2011年12月30日星期五

Happiness is simple to give yourself a happy reason for it

People used to hit together, said greeting is: "Have you cheap bridesmaid dresses eaten?
Later, Lu-yu, changed to: "Hello!
Meet today, a considerable part of the population turned into: "Happy to live a little!
From matter to spirit, caring nature of the content has changed.
However, the happy reasons?
They do not bother a man, I asked many female compatriots. Almost all the same answer: "Yeah enjoy life. The difference is that they have their own source -
An old lady, has not grown old to walk freely position, also insisted on the steps in Jingshan Park, a one to rub up. Sunshine on her face: "This is my happiest day, do you want.
A girlfriend, a busy day at the office, simply print a document, send receive send and receive, it is trivial, to stay behind to see anything less than. To be a rest day, she bored depressed, talk on and on, said: "Work makes me happy.
Worked hard all his life a mother, do not wear gold, not silver, do not eat up the mouth, improper Queen Mother, every day is still hard stopped working, smiling sons and daughters to answer is: "the whole family safely Na, than anything I happy.
A laid-off purple bridesmaid dresses workers: "Who can give me a job, I can die happy.
A small nanny: "I trust the host family, but no, I feel happy.
A little girl: "Well, well, Sunday morning I slept enough to make the most fun!

As for my own it? When sitting in front of the computer writing, I found myself out of a flowing river of joy, others thought I boil the oil lamps all day so hard, to play what is life? Everyone knows, writing is the dwelling of the soul, life the park into, this is my life, all-day the happiest time.
Life is the world's most energy a problem, complex solution was always clear; and simple life, but like a transparent water droplets, a poem, song, flower, green leaf, a small animal ... ... happy as if we can remember, like floating up fairy homecoming dresses has been drifting into the kingdom of heaven.
Away from the people is the most unpredictable nature of Decipher, with the TV, but also want to refrigerators, washing machines, mobile phones, air conditioning, cars, houses, villas ... ... But the people most likely to meet the good boy, a soothing words, a warm smile, a knowing look, sound sincere greetings, a goodness that is a blessing ... ... lollipops dolphin pistachios, could have been sweet to our hearts, brings us back to happiness childhood, a bird "twitter sing enough.
Stevenson said: "Happy is not a lucky result, it often is a kind of virtue, a heroic virtue.
dresses news:http://bridesmaid-dresses-online.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论